Thursday, October 9, 2008

Catch up from JULY


I loved this picture of Jaren after he ate a Star Kiss from DQ. With the red and blue on his face, he reminded me of the Joker from Batman!!!

Oliver celebrated his 7th birthday at the McDonalds Playland in Evansdale. We came home and the kids played, ate cake and opened presents. They had a lot of fun!
Oliver playing with his dart tag game after his birthday.
The kids and I went to Clinton with my mom to visit my grandparents. Here is Oliver looking through the lens at the Mighty Mississippi. We went to Eagle Point Park and the to Oakland Cemetery to see if we could find our ancestors on our own.



Jaren crawling all over my cousin, Katie. We had such a fun time that weekend we were there. Katie and I spent so much time together which we never really had done before. We laughed non-stop!
This was a new paddleboat on the Mississippi, the American Queen. It was starting to thunderstorm and so they lowered the smoke stacks to keep the boat safe from being struck by lighting.









On the 31st, Mom, the kids and I followed Katie to the Niabi Zoo, in Illinois, where we met up with my Aunt Sue. The kids had lots of fun there. I loved this little photo op of Oliver and Eden... they really are alot like monkeys!!
After that we stopped by Subway to grab a bite to eat and then we parted ways. It was alot of fun for all of us!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was full of fun!