Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Birds of a Feather...."

Saturday, August 22, 2009 - Today we decided to welcome a new member into our family... a parakeet! Ed's co-worker, Josh, gave us an old cage with all the bells and whistles so we all went to the petstore to choose our new friend. We didn't know that they were having a sale on birds and bird accessories... so he was 50% off!!! I love sweet surprises! The kids had fun looking at all the animals there as well!



Oliver playing with the cute puppies outside the store.

Eden playing with the wild kittens!!


Ollie and Bear looking at the kittens.



There his is... Miss A-mer-i-ca.......... I mean... our future parakeet.



"Are You Plottin' On Me... Boy?!?" I just thought this was hilarious! It looks like he's busy scheming.....






He shall be called.... JEO. We took the first letter of each child's name... Jaren, Eden and Oliver and it fits him perfectly!!! I love this picture because it looks like he's laughing!!!



WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, JEO!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hartson family said...

Congrats on your new feathered friend. He's lovely~

jej said...

Yeah! He looks so pretty! (And I know that you secretly named him after me.... (my initals were jeo. :)