Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday, November 1 - The Day After

Like I said in my last post, I woke up at around 1 pm when Ed said that his dad wanted to check my blood glucose level since it was at 500 yesterday in the E.R., verging on diabetic coma... NICE. They tested it today, although I had nothing to eat all day since I was sleeping and it was 89. That's what I'd like to hear. My throat was feeling better, my tooth was feeling better, but my headache was killing me and my eyes were still very sore from vomiting yesterday. Ed and his dad went back to eat lunch with Ed's mom and the kids. I went back to sleep until about 4 o'clock. Ed came back home without the kids, since I'm contagious once more... with something different. UGH! So... another week without the kids.

Tonight after we went to bed, I was missing the kids terribly and I started crying. I couldn't breathe because my nose was congested again so I went into the bathroom, blew my nose, cried some more, blew my nose again and washed my hands. As I was washing my hands, I noticed that my eyes were really bloodshot... I mean like... the white part in the corner of my eye was red. I lifted my eyelid a bit and there was tons of blood. SCARY!!! I told Ed that I think I broke a blood vessel in both my eyes. I was a bit worried. He got out of bed and looked up broken blood vessels in the eye and said that it could just be from rubbing them, crying, coughing hard, pressure, etc. I thought back to how hard I puked yesterday and the feelings I felt in my eyeballs and thought that the crying just made it worse. It may take up to two weeks to go away. Then he read about broken blood vessels due to being diabetic and I had to stop him from reading because it was making me queasy and scared. UGH... I don't know what more I can take. Now I can't cry from stress of being sick and missing my kids for fear of busting up my eyeballs... GREEEAAAT! :O(

Please... be better tomorrow... please.

No comments: