Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mall of America - March 14th & 15th, 2009




Oliver woke up this morning not feeling well so Ed stayed with him while Jared and his girls and Eden and I ventured to the mall for a few hours. There are soooooo many great stores there that it was hard to get to all of them, but we managed... after all, we WERE there for a whole week! :O) Aubrey had wanted to go to the American Girl store since we had first gotten there and so we finally went. We looked all around the store to find a doll that resembled Aubrey and Natalie and they found "Kit" and "Molly"!!! As a wonderful surprise, Eden also was able to get a doll as well. Hers was "Ruthie"! She was just BEAMING!!!

We got back to the hotel and the girls played with their dolls for the remainder of the day. As it turned out, Ed took Oliver to a doctor up there and he had Strep Throat, probably from me since he was around me before I even knew that I had it! Poor little man. He just layed low and watched TV all day in bed. I hate seeing my kiddos not feeling well! Good thing we had MANY more days together so he didn't miss much! Nat also was a bit under the weather, but recovered surprisingly quick!

That night we ordered pizza and swam in the hotel! It was nice to cool off and relax after walking around the mall for so long. (My feet were still VERY sore from my heel spur surgery, but I think I did pretty well!)

The next day we went to the mall in the morning and ate lunch at Famous Dave's, but went back to the hotel because I wasn't feeling well and so we all just had an easy day at the hotel!

No comments: