Friday, August 21, 2009

A MUCH NEEDED Ladies Campout!

14 & 15 August, 2009 - Holiday Lake Ladie's Campout

I had the chance to get together with some fun ladies from church for a much needed ladie's overnight campout at Diana's cabin. It was a BLAST!!! Thanks, Diana!!!


Meg, Krista and I in the van before heading down to the cabin!

The cabin and 'the little engine that almost couldn't'........ ;o)

Krista wedging herself into the floatie!!! HA!
Hey... I'm Elliot from "Open Season"!!!

The gals headin' down to the lake for a swim!

It was heaven to just lay on my raft and float for several hours chatting about 'gardening'...

We went for an evening ride on the golf cart and swam a little more. It looks like I'm sliding off the back!

Nice view of the beach and the lake from our golf cart ride.

"That's a NICE hill........"

Susie and Diana sitting by the fire. We all stayed up until 2:30 am and then headed in to bed. Meg, Susie, Krista and I were still really giggly and just could not sleep so we went outside and gabbed by the fire until 4:30!! TOO FUN!!! I love those ladies!

I LOVE this pic of Krista... exhaling... HA HA!

Too much smoke! I guess I'm just too sexy! Because ya know... smoke follows the sexy ladies... ;o)
Meg walked in and found me doing my physical therapy exercises... my cat stretch to be exact! Look at my HAIR! I look like Willy Wonka!!! Frizzle Fry!

Our group picture before most ladies left for home. Krista, Charity, Diana, Jamie, Niki, Susie, Katie, Me and Meg. What a fun group!

Mormon moms gone WILD!!! ;o) HA!

After most ladies left, Susie, Diana, Meg and myself ventured out for a swim. Although it was slightly overcast, the lake was very busy! I felt sick floating on my raft with all the waves, so we went ashore and laid on the beach for a bit. Here is Diana on her 'ramiumptum'.... ;o)

Susie and Meg

I soooooooooo needed a girl's trip, but it really could have been a tad longer! ;o) We all had so much fun! This needs to be a tradition... The 'Mom's Gone Wild Campout'!!!

2 comments:

meghan said...

Amen on needing the fun weekend. Is it bad that I am already counting down till next year!

Amy said...

Mom's Gone Wild!! You are hilarious! I bet there was a lot of laughing on that trip.