Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ramblings and Rants - Urine

Wow... I really have to pee... like... A LOT. Which brings me to the following picture of Harry piggybacking Lloyd on his sweet, sweet scooter in the movie "Dumb and Dumber".


They are driving through the mountains in the crisp winter air and Harry has to pee so Lloyd says, "Just go man...". This is what I've been feeling like lately. I hate having to interrupt my TV watching or my Facebooking to head to the privy and do my business. Why can't I just pee my pants... and be done with it??? :O)

3 comments:

meghan said...

All I have to say is DEPENDS!! Problem solved. Then you can pee when ever and where ever you want!!

Jenelle said...

Again, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Amy said...

Exactly me sentiments Meghan :) At one point in my pregnancy when I was teaching I almost requested a catheter in order to get through an entire class.