Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Big 5 Tag

The Big 5 Tag
10 Years Ago: I was getting ready to go off to Ricks College (BYU-Idaho) in Rexburg, Idaho. It was my first move away from home. Very excited and nervous at the same time.

5 Years Ago: Ed and I were celebrating our 3 year anniversary. We had two kids, Ollie and Eden at that time!

5 Months Ago: We were in sunny California visiting Ed's brother, Jared and his family and going to Disneyland for the first time!!! OOOOOh... to be back again. They now have a week old baby girl, Addison!

5 Things on my To Do list today:
1. Buy a summer pool pass and save $10.oo on it if I do it by TODAY.
2. Clean out the van... well... the trash at least!
3. Get out of my PJ's and shower before leaving my house.
4. Find my camera!!!!!! (Thanks, Reggie!)
5. Register Eden for Kindergarten.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Fudgesicles
2. Arctic Rush from DQ (it's like a snowcone in a cup)
3. Funyuns
4. Fresh fruit - especially peaches, nectarines and grapes
5. Snack mixes

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off our debts (student loans, house, car, credit cards, etc.)
2. Go back to college and get at least my BA
3. Buy houses for all of our parents
4. Tour all of the Disneyland Theme Parks around the world with our kids.
5. Go to Norway

5 of my Bad Habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Forgetfulness
3. Interrupting people
4. Negative Self Talk
5. Taking things personally

5 Places I have lived:
1. With Heavenly Father in the pre-mortal life.
2. In my mother's womb
3. Cedar Falls, Iowa
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Waterloo, Iowa

5 Things people may not know about me:
1. I would love to visit Norway to see where my ancestors came from.
2. I've never owned a dog as a pet.
3. I can make myself burp.
4. I've always wanted to work with Chimpanzees for a living.
5. I have a mental disorder (More to come next month...) and I'm actually still fairly 'normal'! :)

3 comments:

Krista said...

So good to see you blogging again! I think Mandy tagged me too. Maybe now I will have time to do this one.

Mike & Mandy said...

Nice list of five places you've lived! I laughed (well more snorted :) when I read that!

meghan said...

Had to change my blog address due to some perverts.. sorry for the hassel.. the old one is no good anymore.. here is the new one
www.paranoidmommy.blogspot.com