Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome Isabella Lynn...

Well... I think she's a keeper! My best friend growing up (we've been friends for over 20 years now) and her husband just had their first baby on November 5th of this year! I got to see her in the hospital the day after she was born and she is a DOLL! This is a picture of the proof sheet which I thought was cute since her eyes were open in every picture and her expression in Pose 2 was so funny! She looks like a little Cupie Doll! I was even there when she was named! They had two names they were wrestling with. I felt so priviledged to be there at that time!


Welcome to the World!!!
ISABELLA LYNN
Born November 5, 2008


When we went to Disneyland this year, I got her her first Minnie Mouse doll! My friend LOVES Mickey Mouse and Disneyland / Disneyworld and has since we were first friends. She was nice enough to let Jaren open the gift since he was eyeballing it!! I sure hope Bella likes it! We love you!!!

No comments: