Saturday, October 27, 2007

EDEN'S FAVORITE THINGS

Color - Red, Pink & Purple
Restaurant - McDonald's & Las Margaritas... "The rice and beans place."
Food - Macaroni and cheese



Dessert - ice cream in a cone
Candy - chocolate




Vegetable - mixed veggies
Fruit - apples
Drink - chocolate milk
Sport - "Ballerina"



Movie - Cinderella II





Song - "Going on a Bear Hunt"
Hymn - "I am a Child of God"
Activity - crafts
Holiday - Valentine's Day




Halloween Costume - Sleeping Beauty
Animal - puppy
Thing to do outside - play on the swings
Thing to do inside - play with my toys
Thing to wear - dress up clothes
Thing to do with mom and dad - go to McDonald's
Thing to do with Oliver - play outside together
Thing to do with Jaren - Sing him songs
Place to be - Swimming at Byrnes Park, Disneyworld... we've never been.
Toy - Baby Ariel that I can take in the bathtub
Book - Princess books
Season - "I don't like summer because bugs come out and hurt me." "I like cold. I like to build snowmen and throw snow at my brother (Oliver) not at my bubba (Jaren)."
Cartoon - Super Why




TV Show - cartoons
Game - Duck, Duck, Goose
Card Game - Princess Uno

No comments: