Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SPT - Halloween

THIS WEEKS SPT QUESTION: Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you go all out with costumes, or do you prefer to lay low with the porch light turned off? Did you enjoy Halloween as a child? What was your favorite costume? Will you dress up this year, or leave it for the little ones?


Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays! I love to see all of the different costumes that the kids wear. And of course... I'm a sucker for raiding the kids candy!!! Hehehe! I LOVED Halloween as a child as well. I remember going to the skating rink, "Squeals on Wheels", with our school and having our costume party there. They judged the costumes and one year I won 2nd place for my homemade strawberry costume! I won a popcorn party for my first grade class and money for my teacher to spend on the classroom! I remember that it was usually raining on Halloween, but we didn't care! CANDY... HERE WE COME!!!

No comments: