Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ed's Bringin' Sexy Back... WHAT?!?

We had stopped by our friend's house and spent an evening chatting and playing games... then out popped a wig! You guessed it... The Redneck Wig came out to play! First Reggie had it on and the color almost matched her REAL hair! Then Ed put it on and I think I almost wet myself laughing so hard! We were all in hysterics!

"Make LOVE to the camera!!!"
Jaren looks like a mix between "Chucky" and a "Cabbage Patch" doll!
And somehow we've "saved the best for last..."

3 comments:

Christi said...

ok. that is a little disturbing. haha.

Mandy said...

I like the hair shake at the end of the video! Very funny!

Amy said...

OMGOSH! I laughed so hard I almost wet my computer chair! Ed-you just need a wife beater, torn circa 1980's hanes jogging pants and white sneakers to complete the look.