Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things...

1. I was chased by a camel that got loose from "Perry's Wilderness Ranch" during a Blessed Union of Souls concert that was held at an outdoor festival when I was in high school.
2. I just had a parathyroid removed that was the size of a plum! It's supposed to be the size of a grain of rice.
3. I was the baby Jesus as an infant in a real nativity at my church in 1978.
4. I only had 3 wisdom teeth... and NO... that doesn't mean I'm not as wise as all of you! :o)
5. I'm scared of tornadoes, child birth and spiders.
6. I just had a heel spur removed from my left foot. I no longer have my gallbladder, two parathyroids, a ganglion cyst in my left wrist or any of my wisdom teeth.
7. I was born breech... BUTT FIRST... and no "Butt-head" wisecracks... ;o)
8. I love being a member of the "mormon" church!
9. I have a mental illness.
10. I really... I mean REALLY... LOVE to shop... talk about getting a thrill out of finding a good deal!
11. I love being with good friends and family.
12. I wish I had a larger house so I could entertain more often... I love get-togethers!
13. I love playing board games... especially trivia games... (I have a thing for GSN... the Game Show Network!)
14. I LOVE being crafty! I love to scrapbook and create fun things with my hands.
15. I think I would like to be a teacher, a secretary or maybe a carpenter when I grow up. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE being a stay-at-home-mom! :o)
16. I like to get things organized. You wouldn't know it by the chaos in my house! Hey... organization tools cost money there people!!!
17. I love to eat! I love Hawaiian Haystacks, Fettucine Alfredo and Sweet and Sour Chicken. I also LOVE mozzarella sticks! YUMTASTIC!
18. Several people have said that I should be a comedian. I love to make people laugh, but I don't like to be put on the spot and have to perform... ya know? I get stage fright!
19. I would love to visit Norway and see where all my ancestors came from. I enjoy doing my geneaology/Family History.
20. I love Jane Austen. I've been reading her novels and I love all of the movies as well. I'm reading Pride and Prejudice at the moment and I just finished Sense and Sensibility.
21. I can't read music and I don't know how to play any musical instruments although I think I would have liked to play the drums! I have a funky beat... um... yeah.
22. I have the most WONDERFUL husband! I have been blessed beyond what I feel I deserve.
23. I've been a cashier at K-mart, a teacher's associate, a detasseler (of corn), worked in a potato factory, made pizzas at Papa Johns, worked at Hobby Lobby and worked in the paint and stain department of an interior design store, I also sold Party-Lite candles.
24. I designed the logo for my all girl's hockey team jerseys. I love to draw.
25. I love my life, even through the struggles...

1 comment:

Melissa Lasley said...

You should come to book club the 17th, 7pm at Niki Jolleys house, we'll be discussing (among other things) Pride and Prejudice!