Saturday, February 14, 2009

Women's Choir & Scrap Night

Thursday, February 12th, 2009


Tonight was a fun-filled night out with the girls that I desperately needed! It all started at around 6:20... (It was supposed to start at 6 pm, but since I had to wait for Ed to get home to watch the kiddos AND our van has been dead with a flat tire in the driveway for like 2 weeks now... it was more like 6:20 when the fun really began...)


I drove to church for our new Women's Choir that Naomi, my sister-in-law, put together. She is a music teacher by day and thought that it would be fun to form a group of ladies to sing together during the week. We had a lot of fun and it reminded me of Jr. High when I was in lots of different music groups. I was in 7th grade Women's Choir, 8th grade Women's Choir and Mixed Swing Choir. I sang alto throughout my days in the choirs at school, but never really learned how to properly read music. I'm really excited that she's going to actually teach us things about music that we otherwise wouldn't probably learn! I'm really excited about this! :o)


Choir practice got over at about 7 pm and then Krista and I headed over to Diane's house for our scrapbooking night that we go to once night each month. We get to meet with other ladies who share our love of scrapping and giggle and act like 13 year olds! Oh... it's sooooooo much fun! :o) I love that I can spend a little money each month to expand my scrap stuff, get together with other ladies and destress and also to get creative and make things with my own two hands! I just love it AND I truly feel that I NEED it in my life! I'm blessed with a husband who agrees! Ed always lets me do what I want and is just awesome about it! Tonight we had to choose a Background and Texture paper that we wouldn't normally use in our scrapbooks. She wanted to show us that we could make our page pretty even by using paper that we wouldn't ordinarily use! It was so much fun!

Me and My Page

Krista


Misti

Anna
Diane - CTMH Consultant



Good times were had by all! *Grab it... Pull it out... Love it... Put it on your page..." Yeah... fun times. Krista... that was for you!!! :o) A tee hee hee...

2 comments:

Amie said...

Ah! I know Diane - I've talked to her a few times at different places, that's awesome. LOVE the pages!

Krista said...

Yay...we love to Pull it out! Hehe...that sound dirty;)