Friday, January 11, 2008

HuHot? YOU Hot!!!

Last Tuesday, we went to HuHot Mongolian Grill for dinner with the Williams'. It was a celebration of her decision to be baptized!

It was really good I must say! We grabbed a bowl and started on our food journey. The first food bar contained several trays of frozen meat; chicken, beef, pork, sausage, several types of fish. The second food bar contained three types of noodles; Pad Thai, Chinese noodles and one other kind that looked alot like Ramen Noodles! On to the fruit and veggie bar where there were sooooo many choices to choose from. The last bar was FULL of different sauces that varied from mild to very spicy. After we filled the bowls, we went toward the grill area and put our bowls on the ledge. The "Grill Warriors"... Yes... "Grill Warriors" (a bunch of white guys) grabbed the bowls and threw them on the circular slab to sizzle for a bit. I tried two different dishes and of course... some crab rangoon! Ed had one dish that tasted EXACTLY like my Grandma's homemade Lemon Meringue Pie!!! Everyone but Ed agreed with me!

Here's Ed posing by the front door!

Ed and me waiting for our food.

The "Grill Warriors" cooking our fabulous hand picked cuisine!


Mike feeding Mandy! You can tell by the look on Mike's face that he has a toddler at home!!!

I realized that I am a very sloooooooowww eater when I use chopsticks! Maybe I'll use some at home when I eat! It was a really fun night out!

3 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

Does it look like he his stabbing my throat with the sticks? I was SO full but it was SO tasty!

Mike & Mandy said...

P.S. - In the picture of you and Ed, I like the random guy smiling in the back. (Uh...dude....not taking a picture of you.)

Krista said...

I cracked up at the comment about Mike having a toddler at home. I do the same thing. Hahaha!