Friday, January 11, 2008

"Is This Heaven? No... It's Burek."

Before Burek...

After Burek...

So... my mom introduced me to Burek, a yummy wrapped sausage swirl, a while ago. She got it at a local Bosnian bakery here in town. I introduced it to Meghan (who LOVED it) and now it was Mandy's turn. I said, okay... it may not sound good, but trust me... it's delish! So I waited in anticipation for the thumbs up or thumbs down response! YES... another enthusiastic thumbs up! It is sooooo good. I am seriously addicted. I could eat Burek everyday! I could eat it in the hay... or while my kids play by the bay in the day... or at night... I WILL fight... for my Burek! Seriously folks... it's yumtastic! Three bucks for a little slice... or swirl... of heaven!

2 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

The only comment I have is.....YUM!

meghan said...

I'm only jealous that I was not there to partake.. Ymm so good!