Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day Fun!

January 17th - First of all..."Happy Birthday, Bry!" I hope you did something fun! (You are the same age as Jaren is in this photo of you... 7 months old!)

Today the kids had a snow day! Snow days are hard because I have to think of stuff for them to do other than popping in DVD's all day! (I'm not saying that I NEVER do that... moms need a break sometimes!) Anyways... they each wanted a temporary tattoo to stick on themselves. So... one tattoo turns into another and another. I finally stopped them at three a piece because Eden's last one ended up in the middle of her forehead!!!

I looked out the window and saw four squirrels hanging out on the bare tree limbs in our front yard. I motioned for the kids to come over and keep their hands off the windows as to not scare them away. I dug through Ollie's toybox and found two pairs of binoculars, one for Ollie and of course one for Eden. They had a blast watching the squirrels chasing each other from tree limb to tree limb and down the tree... across the street... up the neighbor's tree... (you get the picture)! I think that one of them was pregnant because of its girth! Let me tell ya... she could keep up with the quickest of them all! After they all ran away, Ollie says, "Mom, I want to be a squirrel when I grow up! That one had a mohawk!" Crazy kids!

No comments: