Friday, January 11, 2008

"Oh Happy Day!!!"

I was recently surprised at church when one of my closest friends said that she decided she wanted to be baptized a member of the church!!! We've been friends since the summer of 2004 when I met her while out with the Sister missionaries, Sister Escalante and Sister Keliiheleua. I just knew we'd be good friends after the first time we met! We both had a similar sense of humor... which is hard to come by!

She's been looking into the church for sometime now. Her husband was born into an LDS family and after their first son, Isaac was born, they'd been looking into religion a bit more. They are such a WONDERFUL family and I know that along with the struggles of life, they will be so blessed for all of their efforts! They will become closer as a family and closer to Heavenly Father! I'm just so excited for them! I've been trying to assist her with planning her baptism so that she has a wonderful for her as well as her family! I'm sure it will be a "FANTASTIC" day! :)

1 comment:

Mike & Mandy said...

Thank you for this and also for the nice comments you left on my blog. I can't tell you how much it means to have support at a time like this. It is so fantastic to know you are loved! (Our Omega......:)