Saturday, May 23, 2009

February 24, 2009 - Iowa City

Today I ventured down to Iowa City to see my Endocrinologist for some more blood work as well as a Bone Density Scan (DEXA). I have yet to find out what the results are (2 months later).



I also stopped by my friend Heidi's house and visited with her for several hours. I had not seen her in over 3 years, since she was married! She has a little boy, Alex, who is about 2 1/2 and a little girl, Rebekah, who was a few months old at the time! It was WONDERFUL to see her again and catch up! I had a ball making Alex laugh!



Alex saying, "CHEESE".











Alex wanted to wear my necklace and finally had enough!


Me and Alex, my new little friend! I love kids!



Rebekah, under wraps, Heidi and me. It was so much fun spending half of the day with her and her two cutie pies!





Alex is HILARIOUS! I think he was about 26 months here. Heidi says that he ONLY lets his mom or dad help him go potty, but he wanted me to help him this time. (I must have made quite the impression!) Anyways... Heidi always asks him what he made or something similar to that and he'll look at his poop and say, a dolphin, or a worm or something! I was dying laughing!!! What a funny kiddo!!!

No comments: