Sunday, May 24, 2009

March 21, 2009 - Williamsburg Girls Day Out

A much needed mini class reunion began on the morning of Saturday, March 21st! Mindy, Andrea, Lindsay, Meghan and myself all made plans via FACEBOOK to head out and spend the day together since some of us haven't seen each other since high school! Almost 12 years ago! We picked up Mindy in Jesup and headed to Cedar Rapids for a quick breakfast at Burger King, which we were all laughing so hard we were almost in tears! :O) We then went to the mall and walked around a bit and did some shopping. Then, off to Tanger Outlet mall in Williamsburg, located a little ways from Iowa City. We had a BALL!!!

THE LADIES
Mindy (MacKenzie) Dolan and one of the twins, Andrea (Cornish) Gibbs, Me,
Lindsay (DeHoff) Rogers and Meghan (Frost) Horan at Mindy's house in Jesup.
Breakfast at BK. Andrea and I. Yeah, I know... too cool for words!!!
We ALL wore the crowns, because... we can. :O)

Lindsay and Mindy sampling my new lotion.

Me and Meg

Rockin' some sweet shades at Spencer's at the mall in C.R.

Andrea and her "South of the Border" shades!!!

Meg... very catlike! "ME-OW!"

"Welcome to the MAIN EVENT!!!"

Mindy, myself, and Andrea resting in between stores. Mindy, Lindsay and I all got some new sunglasses at a hut in the mall in C.R. Mine said "DG" on the side... I think it stands for "Damn Gorgeous" if I'm not mistaken. ;o)
Dree and Lindsay

"Look, Ma! NO HANDS!"
Andrea driving home through the Amanas rockin' out to some sweet car tunes on the I-Pod.

We need to do this again BEFORE another 12 YEARS go by!!! We had sooooooo much fun catching up, chatting and laughing! People probably thought we were crazy! :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the pictures and updates! It's great to hear from you. :)

Mandy said...

Hi Stacy! I got your call the other day, and I promise I am planning to return it ASAP. My parents came for a visit this weekend, so the last week has been crazy with preparing for that. (Needless to say, my mom isn't used to a family of 7!) Anyway, if I can get the troop in bed at a decent time (and if I am not in the bathroom for my evening meeting with the toilet - ahh, pregnancy :), I will try to call. Otherwise, I will give you a call sometime this week. School is out on Thursday, so life will slow down a bit after that!