Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Movie Reviews by STASIA...


May 2009 - Ed and Garran went to see "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". Ed really liked it, but Garran wasn't as much of a fan.





May 5, 2009 - Ed and I went to dinner and a movie for our 9 year anniversary. We went to see "State of Play" starring Russell Crowe, Rachel McAdams, Ben Affleck and Helen Mirren. Ed had seen the Jolley's at the theater a few nights earlier when he was on a "Man Date" to see Wolverine with Garran and when he saw them later they said this movie was really good! We both enjoyed it!



May 8th or 9th, 2009 - Girls Night Out. Reggie was nice enough to invite me to a GNO with lots of ladies from the CF Ward at church and we all went to see "17 Again" starring Zac Efron. It was a pretty cute movie. I'm sure Eden would love to see it with me! She loved High School Musical (which I have yet to see) and Hairspray!


May 2009 - Ed went to see "Star Trek" with one of his consumers at work and he was surprised at how good it was! He said that you should really see it in the theater.




May 22nd, 2009 - Ed and I had a "Date Night" and went to see "Terminator: Salvation" (#4). I must say it wasn't anywhere near what I had expected it to be! I love Christian Bale as an actor and I've seen the first two Terminator movies as a kid so I was really looking forward to it. The special effects were really good, but the plot line was very juvenile... like something a teenager would come up with. There were also some very cheesy scenes and lines throughout. Neither Ed or I really liked it much. Kind of a disappointment to say the least.




May 23rd, 2009 - Oliver went to see "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" with a friend so I'll have to post his review went he gets back! I'm sure he'll like it since he loved the first one! "It's a tiny bit better than the first one!" - Oliver

1 comment:

meghan said...

Bummer you guys didnt like BIG T