Sunday, July 19, 2009

JUNE - Live at 9 - Checker and the Bluetones

Tonight after I babysat Bella, Meg asked if I would like to join her and her family for a night of music, food and dancing!!! The weather was GORGEOUS for it! The band played strictly oldies music which I LOVED and the kids loved dancing to! I was just dying laughing! We just brought some chairs and blankets and parked it for the evening! We got some yummy food to share while listening to the music and being entertained by Ollie and Eden. Jaren danced a little bit, but not much. Meg and I stood in line forever to get a tenderloin sandwich and I am NOT lying when I say that it was as big as the paper plate we were given!!! It was really good!!! :O) I had such a fun time with Meg and my family! What a wonderful evening!!! It didn't even cost a cent to get into... but the food made up for that! We'll definitely have to do that again this summer!


Ollie and Eden shakin' their groove thang!
"Really, mom... REALLY?!?"

Taking a break...

Papa and Bear


Oliver and Eden groovin' to "Brown Eyed Girl"


2 comments:

meghan said...

I loved the Brady Bunch sway back and forth move!! Your right. Eden can shake her grove thing=0)

Hartson family said...

Cool new pics and news updates. So glad to see them. You're little ones are so adorable! Hope you're doing great as a full-time incubator.