Sunday, August 9, 2009

GAME 1 & 2 - Eden's T-ball

*GAME 1 - Tuesday, August 4th - She played in her first game against the Gators (orange shirts). I realized that Oliver never played actual T-Ball. I guess he played coach pitch T-Ball which is a bit different. I took Haylie, who plays on Eden's team, as well as her sister, Sydney and Oliver. Jaren wasn't feeling well and didn't have a nap, so Ed stayed home with him. They only played two innings, with each and every child getting to hit and run the bases. It was so cute to watch all the kids up to bat and some didn't know when to run or where to throw it when they got it! Eden did really well! I lost my camera, so I don't have any pictures of it. :o(



*GAME 2 - Thursday, August 6th - Ed came with Jaren, Oliver and I to Eden's game tonight at East Exchange field at Exchange park. Bry was also visiting from Chicago, so he and mom came as well to watch. We got a kick out of the team she was playing (purple shirts). Whenever the ball was hit and where ever the ball went, EVERY kid ran to get it! It was HILARIOUS! Eden did well batting and even better at fielding the ball! We talked to her about hustling to get the ball if it was near her and she did GREAT tonight! She got several balls and threw them in! Again... no camera... so no pictures, but she DID get her professional group and solo pictures back so I'll have to post them!

No comments: