Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's a.................................

We had my ultrasound appointment on Thursday, August 6th, and wanted to find out what we are having since I've given ALL of my baby clothes away. I figured that it was still garage sale season so I could find some good deals on infant clothing! :O)

I thought it would be fun to have all the kids come and see the baby on the screen! I think Oliver has found his niche and will most likely be an ultrasound technician when he grows up! Even before the tech could tell us what we were seeing, Oliver jumped in and told us while pointing to the corresponding parts on the screen!!! I could tell the kids were very excited! She looked around and we some some cute pictures of the bottom of the feet and arms and legs and whatnot. We even got to see the baby in 3-D, 4-D... the first one I've ever had seen in 4-D!!!

We told her we wanted to find out the sex of the baby and she said that we were having a boy! I looked at Eden and immediately the tears started to flow. She sooooooo wanted a little sister! She even told my mom that she'd move in with her if it was another brother! I felt so bad for her, but tried to tell her that she will be our only girl and so she will be special! She'll have 3 brothers to take care of her when she's older! She didn't buy it...

Afterwards we met with a different doctor to discuss medications, the ultrasound and heartbeat. She said that everything looked great and that we were still using the December 14th date for the due date. The heartbeat was steady at 140, the same as last time, and he was weighing a little over a pound! :O) Now on to the difficult task of choosing a name.........

1 comment:

meghan said...

Congrats on another baby Boy!