Four Jobs I Have Had
1. Detasseling Corn
2. K-mart Cashier
3. Potato Factory Worker
4. Teacher Associate working with Special Needs Children
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Pride and Prejudice
3. Sense and Sensability
4. The Lord of the Rings
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
3. American Idol
4. The Wonder Years Reruns
Four Places I've Vacationed
4. My Imagination
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Fettucine Alfredo
2. Chicken Chimichangas
Four of My Favorite Desserts
2. Strawberry Shortcake
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip
Four Items I Can't Live Without
1. My Digital Camera
4. Stretchy Pants!
Four Things That Made Me Laugh Lately
1. Ed, always
2. Eden - We just watched the movie, Dreamgirls, and she asked why all of the girls were brown. "Have you ever SEEN a BLACK person before?!?" she questioned us the other day at the dinner table like she just couldn't believe that we said they were black. I did explain that we are all different shades of colors. It was hilarious!
3. Oliver - says that Jaren always pulls his chest hair, of which he has none. Hahaha!
4. Meghan - with her Mart Cart 1200 story
Four of My Favorite Pictures at This Time
I found a cool setting on my camera to make one color stand out. I love this picture of my mom and Willie.
I took this picture of Eden after church and I just love the smile on her face! What a little diva with that little scarf on!
I was taking snapshots of the kids at the playground of Edison School where Ollie attends. He did this little pose on his own... how GQ!
This is a common position of Jaren to be in. It quiets him right down. Daddy has the magic touch! I love his scrunchy face!