Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eden's First Day of Preschool!

Today was Eden's first day of preschool at Edison Elementary, where Ollie goes to first grade! This is her second year of preschool since she misses the cutoff date for Kindergarten by about 2 1/2 months. Too bad.

She has been waiting and waiting for school to start. SO HAVE I! Ahhhh... I only have to hear her and Ollie fight starting at around 4 o'clock now! Sweet relief! I'm looking forward to spending some alone time with little Jaren!


She has her own locker and said she made some new friends today! They didn't do much today since she got out of school at 11 am instead of 1 pm. I guess she played with centers and blocks today she told me. I'm sure she will love school again this year!


She said that she misses her old teacher, Miss Jennifer. We stopped by Castle Hill School where she went last year and found out that Miss Jennifer is teaching at a different building this year. But, we did get to see Crystal, a family worker and Miss Mary, a teacher's associate that she had last year. They were both so nice! I had a chance to really get to know them last year when I visited Eden's classroom. So fun! When we left the school Eden was looking at the playground and sadly said, "I miss my teacher, Miss Jennifer. It's too bad she had to pass away!" I laughed and said that she didn't pass away, but she was teaching somewhere else! What a crazy little woman!

No comments: