Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's Just Not That Into You... He's Into Your SHOES!!!

These are ROBEEZ, a soft soled shoe for toddlers. I got them for 50 cents from my good friend's garage sale. They are usually around $30 brand spankin' new. And that's just too brand spankin' expensive for our small budget!

Let me just tell you... Jaren is in LOVE with these shoes! Almost every morning, he'll find one of his brown loafers and bring it to me, urging me with several of his baby noises and lifting them above his head, in my general direction... wanting me to put them on him! He wears them ALL OF THE TIME!

He just loves shoes... he tries on MY shoes, DADDY'S shoes, BROTHER and SISTERS shoes... GRANDMA'S shoes... if he sees a vacant shoe lying about... he will try his darndest to get his little manfeet into those shoes and try to walk around in them!! Sometimes he'll even try to walk about with them on his hands!

1 comment:

Hartson family said...

Too cute. I have a shoe lover too- in Carley.