Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food, Flowers and Friends - October 15, 2008

Since I was in California for the big 3-0 birthday, two of my good friends, Meg and Mandy, surprised me with a card and a sample platter of delectable cheesecake slices!

We went to the East Bremer Diner and I was surprised to see Mandy there with flowers! I knew we were going out to eat, but didn't know what they had planned! So... here is the first arrangement, which is my computer background for the fall, with the gorgeous gerbera daisies that I love! I loved all the colors of autumn that were incorporated.

As the flowers died off, I got rid of the stems that were suffering and made a second arrangement to enjoy! This one felt more springlike and was equally as beautiful as the first!

THANKS AGAIN... LADIES...

No comments: