Friday, October 9, 2009

Stacy's Movie Corner

SEPTEMBER 2009 - "Julie & Julia"

Some of us ladies from church (Susie, Diana, Jean, Meghan, Krista and I) went to the late night showing of this movie and I have to say that I was very surprised at how FUNNY it was! I really didn't care to see it, but of the two we could see I thought this one would be better so we all decided to go to this one. Susie had seen it and enjoyed it.

I thought we all needed to run out and get a set of pearls to wear when we are together again! HA! It was a really good movie! When the movie let out around midnight all of us were quoting it and doing Julia's signature head bobble and laugh! We soooooo needed a Girl's Night Out! :O) Too bad when Ed goes to 2nd shift... I'll miss out on the fun!

TWO THUMBS UP...

No comments: