Friday, October 9, 2009

UNI Panther Football












SATURDAY, September 19 - UNI Panthers vs. St. Francis (PA)

John Deere was a sponsor for the UNI game today and so they tailgated and offered tickets for $10 each! So we took the two older kids as Jaren would be running around the whole time and I wasn't about to be chasing him up and down the cement stairs and Ed's dad came with us as well! It took us a while to find where they were tailgating, but we finally found it and we ate while the kiddos jumped on some inflatables for a bit. They had just redone the astroturf on the field and were giving away 1 ft. x 1 ft. squares of the old stuff, so we got some and I may make a frame out of it for the kids. I actually graduated from high school on that turf and Ed graduated from UNI on it as well! Anyways... before the game I painted the kiddos faces and even Jaren wanted his painted as well. He sat sooooooo still for me as I painted some panther paw prints across his face! :O) We saw Eden's teacher with her family as well as a friend of my mom's and my friend, Amy with her husband and kiddos! It was a fun time! I enjoy learning about football from Ed and I feel like I can ask him as many dumb questions as I want to!!! :O) Thanks, Babe! It was such a fun afternoon!













































































































































































































No comments: