Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ramblings and Rants - Trials

I just got done reading someone's recent blog post and all I can say is... WOW. I feel as if I could have been the one sitting at the computer typing it. Although we haven't gone through the same experiences in life, the outcomes and feelings of helplessness are still the same. I hate trials. I really do. I know that we are 'supposed' to love them, but in all honesty... nope, I don't. Maybe it's because I'm right smack dab in the middle of many... MANY trials in my life and I can't see what the point of my going through them is. I know that my heart has hardened toward people because of it. I know I'm supposed to be going through this period in my life gracefully, but I'm not. I'm fighting it tooth and nail. I just feel like I'm in a rut and no one 'gets it'. This has honestly been the worst year of my life and I hope... that 2010 will be better. Hope is all I've got people... that is all.

2 comments:

meghan said...

Im sorry you feel so lonely during your trials.

Frisbies Forever said...

You grow to "love" them, if that is ever possible, when you see the growth. Close your eyes and look back. YOU have been through A LOT this year. You are still going strong. Someday you will get a sneak peak at how others view you. You are becoming a woman of strength and nobility. You are being refined. It hurts, but necessary nonetheless. Mothers in Israel go through a lot. I am grateful for you and think you are INCREDIBLE. I think it's ok to sorrow and not love trials in the midst. The joy cometh in the morning. You still have hope. THAT speaks volumes about you! We love you!