Sunday, November 22, 2009

"NEW MOON"


Since Ed has been working 2nd shift, we went out on a date during the day and saw the most recent installment of the Twilight Saga, "New Moon". I've been waiting so long to see this movie as I read all four books in less than two weeks last April and loved the storyline! I was surprised to see so many older couples there! My favorite part was when the character, Jacob Black took his shirt off to help Bella mop up some blood on her forehead and there were several gasps and ohs and ahs erupting from the crowd. The funniest thing we heard was from an old lady near the front of the theater saying, "Now what was THAT for?!?" Ed and I were dying laughing! It was definitely well worth seeing! I was glad to get to go with MY FAVORITE Edward... Thanks, Babe!!!

3 comments:

meghan said...

I wish I could have heard that old lady.. I bet it was hilarious!!

softhef said...

that was my favorite part of seeing that movie in the theater too! all the comments from the crowd...so funny.

Unknown said...

Very Nice Movie, I Like This Movie Too Much....