Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cry on... Cry off... the CRIER!

Today was hilarious! We put up our Christmas decorations and our tree today. Usually I have the tree plugged into the "Clapper" since I can't maneuver around the furniture and the tree to plug it in and unplug it. It's a hassle. Anyways... I LOVE having my tree on all day long while I'm doing chores and wrapping gifts and stuff. It gets me into the Christmas Spirit. It hasn't been on for several days... we finally had to unplug it from the "Clapper"...

Evidentally, when babies sporadically yelp, fuss and cry, it looks like a disco in here! On... off... on... off... and so on and so on. I got up one morning and the tree was on. I thought to myself, "I know Ed wouldn't have left the tree on all night long." Then, Jaren started to cry and I saw the light show with my own four eyes!!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

How funny! I would love to see that on America's Funniest Videos.

Frisbies Forever said...

Oh Stacy, I bet your face was priceless!

meghan said...

That is so funny. I am going to have to come over just to see it for myself.