Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"Twist and Shout!"

On Monday, Oliver and Eden were horsing around in their room and all of the sudden, Eden comes running out of her room crying. I'm thinking, "Grrrrreat... WHAT NOW?!" She's trying to tell me what happening through her tears and hand gestures. I let her ramble for awhile and then she finally calmed down. I asked her what happened and she said that Oliver elbowed her in the face and now her tooth was loose. I took a look and it was REALLY loose! It was sticking straight out like it was pointing at me!! It was like her tooth was doing the "hula", we could twist it 'round and 'round!

Yesterday, I tried to persuade Eden to let me pull it out before she went to school because she was complaining that it was hurting her. She promised me that I could pull it out when Papa got home!

She was freaking out when it came time to pull it out, but she finally submitted. I pulled and tugged for a while and FINALLY I pulled it out and it barely bled. She didn't even cry when I pulled it out... she freaked out for nothing! She was so excited and smiled all night long! She even did some fancy poses for me when I got out my camera!

No comments: