Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jaren's First Tooth!

Jaren has been teething for several weeks now. He's been fussier, sticking out his tongue, getting red cheeks, fever, etc. I've been giving him Tylenol and putting Orajel on his gums to ease his pain a bit. He screams for like 2 seconds right when I put the Orajel on his gums and then realizes... "Oh... this feels better!"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 marks the day that his first tooth emerges. I was putting on some Orajel and I felt a sharp little nub! I bet he'll look so cute with one little nubbie sticking out on his bottom row! I feel so bad when I've done all I can possibly think of and he's still suffering.

When Eden was teething, we never knew it! She was fantastic. I think that Oliver was more like Jaren. He was a little Krabby Patty.

1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

Yes! We HAVE to get together. Funny thing, we were just on our way home from church and I was saying to mom that I really want to see you guys while we are here. CALL ME! 319-541-8478