Sunday, September 16, 2007

LUCKY, YUMMY & NATURAL

I've been tagged yet again!!! Remember that if I tag you... you have to repost the following rules beforehand.

Rules:
1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.)

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

Okay, my middle name is also LYN, Rhonda! So here it goes...

L - "LUCKY" - to prosper or succeed especially through chance or good fortune. To come upon something desirable by chance. I would have to say that I am LUCKY in love! I have a wonderful husband who just happens to be my best friend! Good men are hard to find, but they ARE out there!

Y - "YUMMY" - (This one was from Ed) It actually means: highly attractive or pleasing! Thanks for thinking I am pleasing and attractive honey! He always knows just what to say... well... ALMOST always... :)

N - "NATURAL" - Not artificial, being simple and sincere, life-like. I like to think that I am a simple and sincere person. I mean what I say and I like to enjoy the simple things in life! I'm not up for gaining favor in the eyes of others by trying to be something I'm not.


"TAG... YOU'RE IT!!!" : HEIDI, JAMIE & MEGHAN's MAMA MO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I can read your blog and see how everyone is doing! We miss you guys!