Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Day of SNOW!

Wednesday, November 21st - OUR FIRST SNOW
Today we had our first day of snow! I went to pick up the girls at school and Mrs. Boehmer said the kids have been wound up since they realized that it was snowing outside!
As we were driving home, the flakes were coming straight toward the van. It felt like we were in space flying at light speed through the stars! The flakes were actually pretty big!
"Don't eat yellow snow!"
McKenzie and Eden. I can't tell if Eden is catching snowflakes or sticking her tongue out at me!
I let the kids play outside for a while in the back yard!when we arrived home. They were catching snowflakes on their tongues and running around in the snow. I did realize that it was about time to invest in a bigger pair of snowpants for Eden (as well as Oliver).
She must be waiting for a flood... no... a blizzard... Either way... she's wearin' some pretty sweet high waters!
Oliver hamming it up with Eden's mittens on!
They love winter. It's only just begun...

1 comment:

meghan said...

Cute pics of the kids.. I am excited to hear about the rest of your trip.