Sunday, November 18, 2007

Memories with Meghan

My friend, Meghan celebrated her birthday today and so I was going to do the same thing that she did for me on MY birthday last September. We've had so many fun and crazy times together! It's crazy that we've only been friends for six years and I feel like we've known one another forever! So, here are some things I love about Meg and some crazy experiences we've had along the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEG!


I love how we always break into song in different situations. It's almost always the SAME SONG that we bust out singing!
I love that we share a passion (obsession) for blogging!
The double date to Cedar Rapids before you guys were married. Who could forget Ed's bright orange vest?! It's like he was an escapee from the "joint" if you know what I'm sayin'! I also loved the picture of Ed and Garran in those goofy hats in the back seat! Ed the Bumblebee...
Who can forget when we found out Oliver was allergic to eggs... yeah... that was NASTY! Sorry about that!
The plethera of topics that you, Mandy and I gab about and almost wet our pants laughing at! Think of colored shapes... teeheehee!
PENI in a mexican restaurant... need I say more?
Chatting on the phone almost every single day, even though we only live like 10 miles away...
We understand each other's PSYCHO sense of humor!!!
Introducing you to the delicious Burek and having it hanging out of your mouth about to get into an accident! Fun times!!!
Stealing my entertainment center from Freecycle!!! Hehehe!
Ah... the stories from the other side of the line... ya know what I mean...
Shopping excursions and Garage Salin'
Playing 'MOM' and setting up "Man Dates" for our hubbsies!
Nauvoo on April 10, 2004... taking pictures of you and Garran with his brown shoes on! Hahaha!
Silly games our husbands play... (Frac in dees).
Yes... we ARE the paparazzi! Watch out! I'm sure ONE of us has a camera on us!
Bridal Shower... Baby Shower... at least we haven't showered together... we aren't THAT good of friends!!
Doing crafts and scrapping together! I love having someone equally obsessed with things as I am!
I know we've had so many fun times together and we'll have so many more as well! Hope you had a great birthday!
Love, Stac

2 comments:

meghan said...

Those were so funny. I was dying laughing... So Funny. Thnaks so much.. It has been a great six years!

Krista said...

You are such a good friend to take the time to do this!