Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Thursday, November 22nd - Thanksgiving Day

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at Ed's parents house and man... did I feed my face this year!!! Yeah... not happiness for me belly! We spent the day with David, Janine, Danny and his fiance, Jamie, as well as with our own little kiddies. We missed Randy, Naomi and Lydia. Hopefully our schedules will mesh next year!
It was our first time meeting Jamie and she was very sweet! We are happy to welcome her into the family. Oliver and Eden were ALL OVER HER!!! Oliver was just smitten with her and kept trying to kiss her! It was soooo funny! I can tell they will love her as their new aunt! They are planning a March wedding in the Rexburg, Idaho temple. We are crossing our fingers so that we can make it there! I'd love to see how Rexburg looks now (I graduated from Ricks College in Rexburg about 10 years ago).

We had a fantabulous spread of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetables and rolls. I really did miss Janine's yummy homemade stuffing with sausage in it... oh... it is sooooo good!
She made pies for dessert as well! We had pumpkin, apple and cherry pies. Pumpkin is my favorite... with cool whip on top. And I'm not talkin' a "dollup" of cool whip, I'm talkin' half the container covering every square inch of pie! Jaren even enjoyed himself while trying out the "Johnny Jump Up" for the first time! Here is a video of him twirling around...

No comments: