Monday, November 12, 2007

More About Me Monday - Palmerazzi


I LOVE taking pictures. Hence the name I dubbed for myself... "the Palmerazzi"! Ever since I got my digital camera, it seems like I take it everywhere I go! I would LOVE to take a photography class and learn how to take better photos.
I think my love of pictures is related to my love of scrapbooking. You need photographs to be able to scrapbook. Photographs tell stories that sometimes you can't convey with words. I also have always loved looking through people's photo albums and hearing the stories that go with the photo's. I've always been a picture person.

I wish I could afford a really nice camera, to get really crisp and clear pictures. Whenever I go in for a close up, the picture gets really fuzzy, which stinks. I've seen some of the cutest photos of baby toes and feet... but I just can't seem to get a good shot of them. Who knows... maybe someday I'll splurge!

I don't consider myself to be a materialistic person, but my camera is one of my favorite 'things' that I own. I really enjoy creating memories that will last for a long time. The kids and I, especially Eden, love to look at the photos and remember the day the picture was taken on. They remember some of the funniest things and shock me when they remember things that I can't even recall. It's fun to share that time with the kids.

No comments: