Monday, November 5, 2007

More About Me Monday - Project Procrastinate

More about me...

I start projects and fail to finish them. Well, I TRY my best to finish... I do have the best of intentions. The reason I thought of blogging about this subject was because I realized that I have several photos and photo CD's that I need to scan into my computer, so that is what I've been doing for the last hour or so. Yes, Mom... Grandma... you will be receiving your photos back soon!

Here are some projects I'd really like to finish -

1. Scanning photos into my computer and returning them to their proper owners.
2. Sewing "Trick or Treat" Halloween bags for my three kids.
3. Sewing blankets for my 4 month old Jaren to be swaddled in. (He's grown out of the receiving blanket size!)
4. Sewing our Valentine's tablecloth and matching napkins.
5. Typing up recipes for the Young Family Cookbook.
6. Making Mom's Scrapbook
7. Finishing crocheting my living room throw.
8. Making my "Welcome" sign from Enrichment Night at church.
9. Printing and framing photos of my Ancestors to hang in my home.
10. Finishing texturing and painting the upstairs room of our house.

I'm sure there are many more things that I've started long ago and have since forgotten. Hmmmm... I know that I've started numerous books, but haven't been able to finish them. I need to find some time here and there to finish what I've started.

So... that's me... I'm a starter and not a finisher... but, I'm workin' on it! :)

1 comment:

Mike & Mandy said...

As I sit amidst a mound of scrapbook paper, pictures, etc, I totally get what you mean! It is cool though! At least we don't get bogged down in one thing! We experience it all!