Monday, October 8, 2007

Day #1 - We Miss Papa Already!

Hey Papa! This is what we did while you were sitting in your boring class all day!

- We went to school.

- We played with Jaren when we got home from school.

- I, Eden, kept on trying on Mom's spare pair of glasses and later said, "I want surgery... so that I can have glasses!" Mom told me that she'd take a picture of me, only if I would take them off and put them back where I found them.


- We went to Goodwill with Grandma Young and Mom. Eden found her Halloween costume for this year... you'll have to wait and see what it is! It was only $6.00!!!

- We went to eat at Long John Silvers. It was really tasty. Mom loves the hush puppies and chicken planks, but she's probably going to be sick tonight. "Not good for the ol' digestive system... but oh so good to the taste."

- We came back home and Mom read us a story, "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?".

- We said "Goodnight and I love you", when you called to talk to Mom.

- Then... we got ready for bed... and eventually fell asleep.

Love,
Oliver, Eden, Jaren & Mom, of course!

No comments: