Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day #2 - Still Missing Daddy...

Dear Papa,

Here's what happened while you were meeting new people in your class today...

- We woke up and went to school with Grandpa and Grandma.

- Mom and Jaren went to the Family Home Evening Exchange at church at about 10 am.

- Mom and Jaren picked me up after school, since it was Tuesday today and Grandma works in the Family History Center today. They got there early so mom fed Jaren while we played with tub toys and read a story about a fire station, since it's Fire Safety Month. We've been learning alot about fire safety! I even learned a song about it today. I'll sing it for you when you get back home!

- Oliver got home about 3:55 from the bus and then Grandma Young called and invited us over for some Italian Meatloaf... a new recipe she was trying out.

- We played outside with Saandi, Sanda and Amanda for most of the night while we were at Grandma Young's house... as usual!

- We came home, had a bath, and watched "The Singing Bee", one of mom's guilty pleasures.

- We chatted with you a bit on the phone before we went to bed.

- "When is Daddy coming home?" I asked mom before bedtime.

- Jaren fell asleep but I, Eden, woke him up and mom was NOT very happy with me! She made me feed him and then I could go to bed. He ate and went back to sleep. Mom was MUCH happier after that.

- Mom is EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED and ready for bed... before 9 pm even!

We all miss you and love you!
Eden, Oliver, Jaren and Mom

No comments: