Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thank Goodness for Little Helpers!

I love taking pictures of all of the kids together! I'd like to take some family pictures amongst all of the fall leaves! Maybe we'll go to Hartman Reserve and have a photo shoot! We've NEVER had a family photo taken of us, and it's about time we do!




Here is a picture of Jaren and Oliver together! Oliver is really good at making him smile and entertaining him! Everytime he and Eden get home from school they shower him with kisses and love!




Eden is such a good helper! She is the "little mommy" to Jaren! She helps to rock him and feed him and calm him down! She sings to him and tells him stories. About 15 minutes ago, I overheard her asking him if he knew who Jesus was! She was telling him a story about Him!

What would I do without such loving helpers!?!




1 comment:

Krista said...

This may seem wierd, but this blog made me cry. The pic of eden with baby J looks so angelic. I am so grateful for those moments.