Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day #3 - PLEASE COME HOME!

Dear Ed,

I miss you tremendously! It has been good to be able to talk to you each night on the phone! I'm glad that you and Bry could go out to eat last night. I know he's been really busy lately with school and whatnot.

Today Jaren and I went to Playgroup at church and I got some of the R.S. bulletin board put up. Then we came home and waited for Eden to come home from school. I've been doing laundry ALL week long and it STILL isn't finished yet! I've been cleaning alot and singing to Jaren. He's really getting into it! Eden was singing to him and he was cooing back... like he was singing with her! It was too cute! :)

Ollie got home from school and then at 6 pm we went to Mandy's for tacos and rice krispie treats! So good... :) We chatted for a while and then the kids were trying to wrestle with me. Eden said that I was a playground and Ollie was all up in my business trying to get me to wrestle. Man, he's a strong young chap! Then when we were leaving they wouldn't let go of my feet and I was like, "STOP!!!". Yeah... I was getting pretty frustrated with their lack of listening!

Jaren has been doing fairly well. Yesterday was a hard day because he fussed alot and I was trying to get the bulletin board made up for Relief Society and trying to finish other things that needed to get done. I was talking to Meghan the other day and we reminisced about the old days when we could start a project and finish a project without any interruptions!

Remember, tomorrow, I get a night away to scrapbook! A night away... aaaaaaaaaahhhh... sounds good to me!

Please come home soon! We love and miss you!

Love, Stacy

No comments: