Friday, October 26, 2007

Flashback Friday

This happened in December of 2006 while I was pregnant with Jaren...

Since being pregnant renders me sleepless, I was up late watching Conan O'Brien, so it was about 11:30 at night. I was laying on my couch and all of the sudden I heard Oliver get up and go into the kitchen. I thought he wanted to get a drink of water. I couldn't see him from where I was laying in the living room, but I could hear everything! So... I heard him open the door of the fridge and then I heard liquid... lots of liquid. So... I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen to see what was going on! Evidently, Oliver made a wrong turn in the hallway and thought that the refrigerator was the TOILET!!! The first thing that I see was his little bare butt facing me as he was peeing on the inside of the door of the fridge with his pants around his ankles! I was like, "OLIVER! OLIVER! YOU'RE PEEING IN THE FRIDGE!!!" He was obviously sleepwalking because he didn't even flinch. I started laughing and just let him finish his business... BUT... he just kept going and going and going! He didn't stop! So I am like busting a gut laughing on the floor of the kitchen!!! (Ed was working an overnight and it was so late that I couldn't call anyone and share what had just happened!!!) Finally, he is done, pulls up his pants and goes to bed. I am seriously on the floor laughing my head off! I could not contain myself! THEN... came clean up. I was laughing at what had just transpired and then I had to clean up after him... so I was laughing... gagging... laughing... gagging! This went on for several minutes! Oh my gosh! I will NEVER forget that night!

I told this story to a good friend and so she used her artistic ability and recreated the story in the form of a Christmas Ornament!!! It was hilarious!!!

No comments: