Saturday, October 20, 2007

A "Chef" that likes to be "Pampered"...

Well, today I had my long awaited Pampered Chef party. I had originally planned it for like a month or so ago, but our whole family was sick. So, today was the day. We made yummy Jerk Chicken Nachos and Cran-Raspberry Fizz. They were both really good! I LIKE FOOD... Anyways... I MAAAAAAY become a consultant... I've been thinking about it. But, who knows... I'd like to help in the finance department of our marriage and I think it may be fun to work with... well... FOOD... something that I love! :) Hehehe. I used to sell PartyLite Candles and Accessories, but it got to be too expensive and I really didn't have much help with my higher ups. It was a really hectic time back then, so I stopped. I think that more people go for cooking utensils and whatnot, more so than candles, so maybe I'd reach more people that way. Anyways... thanks to all of you who came!!! I hope you all had fun. It was great to have you in my home! Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

If you want to supplement your income, I have something amazing to share with you. It is not product driven, no monthly quotas, excellent help from people already in. Can view it from the comfort of your own home. No obligations -nothing to lose. Let me know if you are interested.