Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rudy's Tacos

I love the atmosphere at Rudy's Tacos with the marionettes hanging from the ceiling, the masks on the wall and the bright colors that they chose for the place!

Corn Balls... oh... so... goooooood! A little bit of corny goodness!

I love the angle of this picture of Ollie. You can see the hot pepper lights and marionettes in the background. Of course, Ollie is always making silly faces!

Eden hugging Grandma. What is with the look on Eden's face?!

Jaren, me and my yummy Chicken Taco Salad.

I found a grill for Ed! It's a pink pig grill! How funny!

The kids only had school until noon and mom and I were out running errands with Jaren, so we picked them up and went to eat at Rudy's! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

meghan said...

That place would freak me out.. Um yeah I don't know how long I could hang in there.